WHAT ARE YOUR BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICIES?
WHAT HOTEL SERVICES MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE DURING OUR STAY?
COULD YOU PLEASE YOUR SAFETY AND CLEANING PROCEDURES?
- Requiring temperature checks for each team member before each shift using a non-contact thermometer.
- Enforcing strict social distancing guidelines among our team members. Staff will be wearing masks when facing guests and when social distancing is not possible.
- Safety glass partitions will be installed at the reception areas.
- Every room will be thoroughly cleaned between guests using foggers and sanitizing solutions.
- All rooms have been reviewed for items that cannot be sanitized - those items have been removed or replaced.
- High-touch surfaces in public spaces will be disinfected every hour.
- There will be tissue stations by every door so guests will not have to touch handles, as well as hand sanitation units in all high-traffic areas.
- Public restrooms will be limited to one family at a time and will be cleaned and sanitized every half hour.
Effective August 1, 2020, all travelers to Massachusetts must comply with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Travel Order.
NEW: what do i need to do to comply with the massachusetts travel order?
The travel new order requires all visitors and returning residents to complete a Massachusetts Traveler Form unless the are coming from a state that has been designated a lower risk COVID-19 state or fall into an exemption category. The new travel order also provides that visitors and returning residents arriving in Massachusetts from any other place other than a COVID-19 lower-risk state must quarantine for 14-days they can produce a negative COVID-19 test result administered on a sample taken not more than 72-hours prior to arriving in Massachusetts
The current list of lower risk states who are exempt from this travel order are as follows: Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont & West Virginia.
We appreciate your commitment to keeping our entire community safe an limiting the spread of COVID-19 by taking this extra precaution.
WHEN DO I HAVE TO WEAR A MASK?
Currently on Nantucket to help stop the spread of Covid-19, there is a mandatory FACE COVERING ORDER which requires all members of the community to wear masks or face covering in public. For more information on the mask policy set forth by the Town of Nantucket, click here.
At our hotels and restaurants guests are required to wear masks in public spaces including our front desk reception areas and dining spaces For those joining us to dine, masks are required when moving around the restaurant/dining spaces. Once guests are seated, they can remove their masks and enjoy their meal.
WHERE CAN I GET A MASK IF I LOSE MINE?
WILL THE BEACHES BE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC?
WHAT WILL BE OPEN IN TOWN?
Please see this link (https://nantucket.net/index.php) for the most up to date information. We anticipate more openings as we move through this season from one phase to the next. We are updating our BLOG regularly with store and restaurant openings.
WILL STORES BE OPEN?
ARE RESTAURANTS PLANNING TO BE OPEN?
- Brant Point Grill & TOPPER's are open and accepting reservations for up to 6 guests
- Many restaurants on island are currently offering takeout, curbside pick up and delivery.
- Guests and island visitors are able to use Delivery.com which has a partnership with many of our local restaurants providing delivery services. For an up-to-date list of all restaurant options, please click here. - https://www.whiteelephantresorts.com/blog/spring-2020-restaurant-options
WILL THE POOL BE OPEN?
WILL THE WAUWINET LADY BE RUNNING?
DO YOU ACCEPT APPLE PAY/GOOGLE WALLET?
CAN WE ORDER ROOM SERVICE?
- We are developing a QR code-enabled ACK Eats App which has a partnership with many of our local restaurants, providing delivery services to our hotels.
CAN WE CHARTER A BOAT EXCURSION?
- Where social distancing is not possible, only persons from the same household should be together on any boat at one time.
- No more than 10 people may be in a boat at one time (including crew).
WILL CAR RENTALS BE AVAILABLE? AND WILL THEY BE SANITIZED?
WHAT SIZE PARTIES WILL RESTAURANTS ALLOW?
WILL BEACH AMENITIES STILL BE AVAILABLE AND SANITIZED?
WILL THE FERRIES STILL RUN AND AT FULL CAPACITY?
WILL YOU REQUIRE A MINIMUM STAY?
WILL I BE ABLE TO BOOK GOLF TEE TIMES?
- Tee times are able to be made 7 days prior to your preferred time.
- Groups of players are restricted to no more than 4 players at one time.
- All golfers must maintain proper social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times.
- No caddies or golf carts allowed.
- The restaurant at the Club House is currently available for takeout only.